Monday, December 14, 2009

Shriek! Gasp!

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god!
Picture, if you will, a dorky (but secretly stylish) teenage girl who has just been noticed by THE coolest boy in the school. Are you getting it? The increased heart rate...the goofy smile...the butterflies in the tummy...there yet?
Now transpose those feelings into me as I do the happy dance around the craft room...  


 Photo from farm1.static.flickr.com

Wanna know why??
The fabulous Eddie Ross of the wreath fame decided (in his wisdom) to run a little competition to see how many crafters out there were following his instructions and making a bauble wreath.
And guess what?? Eddie and the charming Jaithan chose my little feathery attempt in the final eight!! Oh. My. God!!
So please, could you go and vote for me here? Number 5, pretty please?
While I am very proud of my effort
and I think it's cute, some of the other entries are stunning. I am so pleased to be counted amongst them. (I don't think I'll win, but would at least like to get some votes so I'm not embarrassed in front of the seriously stylish folk!)
Thanks friends.
The voting is open until Thursday. Mwaah!

1 comment:

Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

Now this is AWESOME! I am going to vote for you right now! :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails