Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wreath Challenge Update...

Thank you all so much for voting for my wreath in the Eddie Ross challenge back in December. (That's the fabulously stylish guy above, in case you're wondering). I didn't win (boo hoo) but I did manage a very respectable third! (Internationally, folks - I count that as a win!) You can read about the wrap up and the winner (the gold one) here.

I got so many lovely comments from people all over the world - for the wreath and the Linky party at Nester - it does wonders for the self image!

Now I just have to get my house organised so I can get back to some projects to post. :sigh:

Hope the new year is treating you all well :)

P.S. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” Unknown

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails