Sunday, March 21, 2010

Latest Fab Finds...

Just thought I'd share some of the best items I've found in the last month, between the local 'op shops' and the church rummage sale.


What do you think you can get for $2 at the local Lifeline?  How about these great prints for the bedroom wall at two bucks a pop....

They are the perfect match for our linen! Have a look at the original tag on the back...score!

The next find was from the church rummage sale...looks a bit grubby... It's only silver plate, but heavy and good quality.

Now it is shiny and lovely and looking after our mess of remote controls...mmmmm.

Unfortunately timing is everything with second-hand shoppping. If only I had found this great set of aqua mats before Christmas! Not entirely sure, but I assume it is a short table runner and two placemats?

The colour is great and they are a lovely texture. They would have been great here!

This lovely picture has been used for another project, which I'll show you separately another time. Needless to say, it has improved!

And finally, you'll also have to wait to see what I did with this classy, brassy little number...

Enjoy your week, and keep an eye out for things that might have a second use at your place.You just never know!

P.S. I believe that thrift is essential to well-ordered living.” John D. Rockefeller



2 comments:

Candy Perfume Girl said...

Those pictures are meant to be! Everything looks great! Can't wait to see what you've done with the other 2 things :)

Claudette said...

Looks like a great candle-holder in the making to me???

A coat of white paint, some distressing and then a nice bow and birthday card n into the cupboard till December I'd say!!! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails