Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My two-cents-worth...

I'm not about to go on about politics.

I don't think it's a great topic for general converstion. Who you vote for is your own business, arrived at through your own decision-making process and based on your own beliefs. No-one is able to make that decision for you, 'cause it comes down to you alone in that booth on Saturday.

I just wanted to share a great ad, made for ABC's "Gruen Nation" pitch segment. An advertising firm had to come up with an ad for The Australian Greens Party, and I think it's great. It sums up why I've been voting Green since they became a national party in 1992.

Watch if you want, or don't. That's the beauty of a democracy!



And that's my two cents spent.

2 comments:

Candy Perfume Girl said...

:Like:

Clara in Paradise said...

I know nothing about your politics, except who your queen and prime minister are, but based on that ad, that's my kind of party.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails