Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vintage-y Goodness...

My M.I.L. is downsizing, in anticipation of selling her house and having a retirement seachange. While it will be sad to have her further away, we will have nice coastal location to visit when we can make the trip.


AND...I have inherited some great vintage linens in the clearout! Some were hers, and some her mum's. Check out these retro lovelies...





And these dainty doilies...




And this piece of cute kitch from Nana's European travels.





Now that everthing has had a clean and press, I had to do something with it to justify bringing yet more 'stuff' into my house. I have some plans for the doilies, but in the meantime I put my favourite old tablecloth to use with some things from around the house...


Cheers!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails