Friday, February 17, 2012

Gift-Card Cards...

Don't know about you , but I give alot of gift cards when birthdays come around . (You know the ones - same size as a credit card but more fun 'cause you don't have to pay it back !)
I know it sounds very un-imaginative , but all my extended family live away from me and so most gifts in our household need to be posted .  Anyhoo , I am always on the lookout for greeting card ideas that incorporate a gift card holder .

The latest one I have tried out is from the ideas gallery at stamponthis.com and the instructions can be printed from here .

These are the ones I have made using the pattern so far and it works quite well . . .
The only thing I would suggest is that you use a gift card that does not match the colour of the card , or put a little 'pull' label beside it , as the recipient may not realise it's there and your fabulous generousity would go to waste !
Send me a picture or link if you try the pattern out !

P.S. If you have much, give of your wealth; If you have little, give of your heartArab proverb

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails