Monday, March 5, 2012

May the odds be ever in your favour . . .

Although I am far , far away from the target demographic , I am not embarassed to say I'm soooo excited to see the movie adaptation of the Suzanne Collins YA  novel ' The Hunger Games ' . I'm taking my 14-year-old son along so I don't look so dorky - luckily he is a huge fan too . Only 18 days to go!!

I adore the books (even though I only found them a couple of years ago) and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the movies don't ruin them . (Hmmmm - anyone else thinking 'Twilight'?)

Check out the trailer if you have a chance - the  casting seems to be spot on.
 Will you be cheering Katniss and Peeta on too?

P.S. “ Here’s some advice. Stay alive.” - Haymitch Abernathy

1 comment:

Toni said...

Oh my God, I certainly will be! Loved loved loved the whole series.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails