Friday, October 26, 2012

Happy WTD . . .

How quickly has the last Friday in October come around ??
Seems like only a few months ago I was making
 chrysanthemum plant gifts for last year's
World Teachers' Day celebration .
This morning my primary school-aged kids gave some yummy
homestyle melting moments to their teachers,
an idea borrowed from eigtheen25 here.
I used her free printable words and some
stripey scrapbook paper to make my tags.
With a few simple tools,
some cute goodie bags and some kitchen string . . .
I made these .
The text on the free project tags says 
" with you as my teacher"
"I'll be one smart cookie" 
and I added "Happy World Teachers Day Mrs (name) " on the last one.
Hope they get a chance for a cuppa and a bikkie sometime today .
To all the teachers out there ,  keep up the good work -
you are appreciated !

P.S. “Those who know, do. Those that understand, teach.”  Aristotle




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails