Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Poss!

15 years ago today I became a mum.
My little 6lb 14oz baby is now taller than his Dad (he passed me a couple of years ago) and about to start year 10.
He spent the weekend in the company of a few mates - at the movies, eating pizza, playing X-Box and talking late into the night while they all stayed for a sleepover.
Pretty typical teenage stuff, though I know that behind his single word answers, un-ironed clothes and sleep-in mornings lies a loving heart and an amazing intellect. I am so proud of my 'big boy', and so excited to see what the future holds for him.
Happy Birthday C. xx
P.S. "We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today." Stacia Tauscher

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails